And now for some legal language: Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks or vouchers are available unless otherwise noted. Not valid after purchase, on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes, shipping, or handling and processing charges. Purchaser must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, promo, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold, transferred, or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns or cancellations of any portion of a purchase requires equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Universal Music Group has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time at its sole discretion. other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.
Articles in this section
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- What do I do if my order arrived damaged, incorrect, or incomplete?
- Route Order Protection
- I ordered an item listed as “pre-order.” When will it arrive?
- What happens if you run out of stock of an item I’ve already ordered?
- Once I place an order, when will my account be charged?
- Can I get a different size or color than what is offered through the store?
- What if the item I ordered arrives and it doesn’t look like the photo on the store?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- What is the sales tax on my order?
Article is closed for comments.