To access your files on an iOS device, you’ll need to first download to a desktop computer and then transfer the files to your device. Unfortunately, iOS devices don’t allow you to download music files directly to your phone. We apologize for the inconvenience!
How to access your files on your Android Phone:
- To access the album on your phone, follow the link provided and click "Download"
- You will then be taken to the downloaded folder and you will then need to click "extract all"
- Once the album is finished downloading, a new folder will pop up to confirm that the files are in MP3 format
- You can then listen to the album on your phone's music app.
How to access your files on your desktop computer:
- Open the downloaded folder (in most cases, the folder name will end with .zip)
- Click "extract all"
- Once the album is finished downloading, a new folder will pop up with the files in MP3 format
- You can then copy and paste the album to your desktop or mobile device.
Article is closed for comments.